I Am Me, and I Am Good 'cuz God Don't Make Junk!

Controlled Chaos: Living life one day at a time with a disabled husband, five special needs kids, 2 crazy cats, and one neurotic dog.

Sunday, June 6, 2010

Challenges, challenges

My 4 year old son, C, told me, "When I grow up, I want to be a Tinkerbelle and work at Casey's." Something tells me RAD is not going to be my only parenting challenge.

Awhile back, our 10 year old was throwing one of her famous two-hour long tantrums. My husband had had enough and walked away from the situation. As he passed our 3 year old daughter, she said, "Is E pushing your buttons again, Dad?"

B has been celebrating her last day of school for a week. This morning in church she asked, "Is this the last day of Church?"

D doesn't talk, but he gets the point across. He had a cast on for 10 weeks following a recent surgery. Two weeks before he got it off, he started a coundown using the calendar. The he would sign "bath" and "bike."

No comments:

Post a Comment